Out To Lunch Festival
The Out To Lunch Festival is the little sister to The Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival, held annually in January. I have been designing the site for 11 years.
The festival wanted a responsive website with the ability to show all events on the homepage, Facebook/Twitter feeds & their ticketing system re-branded.
What I Did
- WordPress was used as the CMS.
- A heavily customised theme was used for the home page sidebar.
- Bootstrap was used as the base framework for the responsive layout.
- Facebook & Twitter feeds were added to all pages.
- The box office software was re-branded with this year’s logo, colours & fonts.
- WordPress, GIMP training & one month’s support was provided.