Crssbeat is an Electronic Dance Music website who required a custom designed WordPress site with full control over regularly updated editorial content.
They wanted a responsive website with a modern UI, multiple page templates, Google Analytics integration and SEO.
Other features they requested were a home page slideshow which they could update themselves, a search facility, multiple contact forms & Facebook Comments integration.
What I Did
- I designed an interface that was robust enough to handle the different sizes of images, YouTube videos & Soundcloud audio to be used on the site.
- Different page template were designed for 3 main types of layout depending on the image dimensions: full screen image, full width image & 50% width image.
- Advanced Custom Fields were used to customise the admin dashboard for the slideshow & new post/page creation.
- A Single Post Template plugin was used to allow admin to select different templates for posts.
- Bootstrap was used as the base framework for the responsive layout.
- Google Analytics was integrated through a plugin.
- The Yoast plugin was used to boost SEO.
- The Facebook Comments plugin was integrated to appear on all posts.
- CSS animation was used to spin the logo on rollover.
- WordPress training & one month’s support was provided.