Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival
The Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (CQAF) is an annual festival of music, comedy, theatre, art & literature held in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
I have been their web designer for 16 years – their first website was also the first I created as a freelance web designer.
The festival wanted a responsive website they could update with new shows, notify cancellations & sell outs. Facebook & Twitter feeds were required & their Tickesolve box office software had to be updated with the new branding.
What I Did
- WordPress was used as the CMS.
- Advanced Custom Fields were used to add the message functionality (“New Show”, “Cancelled”, “Sold Out”).
- Bootstrap was used as the base framework for the responsive layout.
- Facebook & Twitter feeds were added to all pages.
- The box office software was re-branded with this year’s logo, colours & fonts.
- WordPress, GIMP training & one month’s support was provided.