The Black Box
The Black Box is an arts venue in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter.
They required a responsive website which they could update regularly with new events.
Facebook & Twitter feeds were required on the home page & their ticketing system had to be re-branded.
They also required an email newsletter template design.
What I Did
- WordPress was used as the CMS
- An Events Calendar plugin was heavily customised to show events in a ‘masonry’ style.
- Bootstrap was used as the base framework for the responsive layout.
- Facebook & Twitter feeds were added to all pages.
- The box office software was re-designed.
- An email newsletter was designed & imported into the MailChimp email marketing tool.
- WordPress & GIMP training & one month’s support was provided.